Monday, February 22, 2010

A great idea...



Rachel over at Three Butterflies and a Monkey has begun something great...

“Marvelous Mondays were created to help me start to look at the positives, rather than the negatives. I started them so I would take a moment each week to take a step back and see that I have, rather than what I do not. I chose Monday because who are we kidding... don’t we all hate Mondays?”

Her goal is simple. She wants us all to think about this one question:

“What is one thing you are thankful for? It can be simple or complex, silly or serious, tangible or intangible... it can be anything!”

To find out more about how you can join in, click on the pic above.

SO...here goes:

Today I am thankful for one my my day home parents.

It is cooooold here today: (-33 C/ -38 C with the wind... for my American friends -27 to -36 F) Brrr...

Normally, when Andrew is out of town, I would wait for my 3 day home kiddos to arrive and then I would get them + my 3 kiddos all bundled up for the 8 minute round trip drive to bring Molly to school. It’s not hard work but it is time consuming and it takes a lot of effort to get 5 preschoolers bundled into winter gear and buckled into car seats.

This morning, the first of my day home kids got dropped off and her father offered to bring Molly to school for me! Ahh...

So simple!

Thanks, Dean for making my Monday morning marvelous!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved