Thursday, February 4, 2010

R&R&R...



Andrew and I are off to Vancouver tomorrow for Retirement & Rest & Relaxation.

My family is taking care of the kiddos for us (thank you again and again!) so that we can go down to attend my father in law’s retirement celebration.

Iain moved to Canada from Scotland as a young man and started out as a lumberjack. Through the years he worked his way into a very successful career in accounting... all the while raising 6 children and doing a mighty fine job, I might add! He is a fantastic father in law. He has made me feel welcome since day one. I am honoured to be a part of his family.

Aside from the party, we are sooooo looking forward to some down time as it doesn’t come often enough. Relaxing with family and visiting with friends, visiting Granville Island and enjoying the weather... ahh...

I hope you enjoy your weekend too!
I’ll be back to blog on Monday.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved