Friday, March 12, 2010

My new project!!!



Indelible Ice Images began on Claire’s EDD or as we like to call it... Extraordinary Due Date, March 10th, 2010.

While out celebrating our Little Love’s date, the idea of etching her name in the ice came to me as a way of honouring her and where she was born.

I have always loved the intricate patterns that can be found in the ice and thought it would provide a creative and unique frame for our Sweet Baby Girl’s name!

I would be honoured to have your baby(ies) join her...

For more information on how to make a request click on Indelible Ice Images at the top of the page in the Nav Bar.

And a special thank you too all of my Babyloss Mama friends for inspiring me to create something of my own to share with you all! xo
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved