Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today’s trigger...



I must say that not a lot sets me off these days, especially in public, but this afternoon I ran to Walmart to pick up a few thing and noticed that the music was really loud and somewhat annoying so I tried my best to block it out... and then... All I Want For Christmas began to play and... trigger!! I ducked into one of the aisles and tried to stay focused on getting what I needed as quickly as possible without letting my tears get the best of me. A few tears fell and my lip quivered as I tried to hold back, all the while I simultaneously tried to listen to the words as well as block them out! C.r.a.z.y. I know. Why torture listening at all? Because like I said in my tree decorating post... it feels good to feel... because it is for my baby girl.

XO
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved